A one day workshop aimed at those applying to drama schools or actors who wish to further their audition technique.
'I want to thank you for the incredible experience that you gave me during the audition workshop that I attended. It was interesting and extremely helpful, so much so that my drama teacher has picked up on changes in my acting style and has said that I am understanding my character and am conveying my thought process with more clarity.'
Chelsea Derber, Drama School auditionee 2010.
Sunday 31st March 2013
10.30am - 5.30pm, with a one hour break for lunch.
Cost: £60 per person (payable directly to John Wild)
- Learn techniques and methods to communicate text successfully at audition, and improve interview technique
- Receive feedback on chosen audition material
- Discover exercises and activities to release unnecessary tensions from the body, voice and mind
- Learn to use the body and voice effectively to support the communication of text
- Understand how to use the text structure to sustain effective communication of text
- Sustain relationship with listener & ownership of text
- Receive direction and feedback in relation to performance of text
- Gain experience of interview techniques
Participants should come with one classical and one modern speech.
Practical exercises and activities will require students to wear comfortable, loose clothing. The group will be formed of a maximum of 14 students.
Further Details and Application
For further details or to register for the course please email